MEDPRO™ Ultra Deluxe Recliner Wheelchair
Both its back and leg rest can be reclined and elevated from 90-180 degrees (full recline) to suit the users' needs.
Wheelchair users who fall asleep on the wheelchair will usually have their head tilted downwards. This is very uncomfortable. Using a reclining wheelchair increases comfort and prevents contractures of the neck.
The recliner wheelchair is your ideal choice for convenience when travelling out for doctors' appointment or leisure purposes!
Overall Width: 660mm
Overall Height: 1230mm
Seat Width: 460mm
Seat Height: 480mm
Rear Wheel Dia: 580mm
Front Wheel Dia: 150mm
Net weight: 19kg
- Framework Material: Aluminium
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Braking Distance: within 1 meter (on a level surface)
- Minimum Turning Radius: 80cm
- Max Climbing Angle: 6 degrees -8 degrees
- Backrest Reclining 90-180° using the brake function
- Comfortable Seat and Headrest
- Line Hand Brake
- Elevating Leg Rest
- Removable Headrest + Pillow
- Can be Self-Propelled
- Collapsible For Travel Convenience
- Comes with Anti-tippers
- Detachable and flip-up armrest
- Height adjustable armrest
We Also Recommend
MEDPRO™ Detachable Wheel Chair with Elevating Footrest and Flip-Up Armrest 18"