GlydeSafe Walking Frame
With GlydeSafe®, it completely eliminates the need for lifting, all that is needed is a simple glide movement. In consideration of the safety aspect, a fully responsive auto-brake system is in place. Every step will be supported and made effortless. It is an innovative walking frame with wheels that will replace existing ones including the rollator.
- Made of lightweight aluminum grade 6000
- Height adjustable
- Hand grips made of high-density PVC
- Single centralized locking pin
- Completely eliminates lifting with a unique gliding mechanism that reduces fatigue- 360º wheel maneuverability to achieve faster rehabilitation in muscle strength and mobility
- A patented ergonomic-braking system that responds quickly to ensure user safety
- Ezy-Retrofitting wheel attached that fits on the existing frame of the user
Fitting your walking frame/walker
Adjust your walker so that it fits your arms comfortably. This will reduce stress on your shoulders and back as you use the walker. To tell if your walker is the correct height, step inside your walker and:
1. Check your elbow bend.Keeping your shoulders relaxed, place your hands on the grips. Your elbows should bend at a comfortable angle of about 15 degrees.
2. Check your wrist height. Stand inside the walker and relax your arms at your sides. The top of the walker grip should line up with the crease on the inside of your wrist.
For Youth: 30.5" - 35.5" (77.5cm - 90.2cm)
For Adults: 33" - 40" (83.8cm - 101.6cm)
|Inner Width:||17" (43.1cm)||17" (43.1cm)|
|Overall Width:||24" (61cm)||24" (61cm)|
|Overall Length:||21" (53.3cm)||21" (53.3cm)|
|Folded Size (WxLxH)||24.8"x4.3"x30.5"
(63 x 11 x 77.5cm)
(63 x 11 x 83.8cm)
We Also Recommend
Foldable Trusty Cane with LED Light & Adjustable Height
[NEW!] MEDPRO™ Anti-Rust Lightweight 300g Walking Stick / Cane
[NEW!] MEDPRO™ Anti-Rust Quad Cane / Quad Stick
[NEW!] MEDPRO™ Anti-Rust Broad Quad Cane / Quad Stick