1) 4.5cm x 4.5cm (1 piece or 1 box of 10pcs)
2) 7.5cm x 7.5cm (1 piece or 1 box of 5pcs)
Mepilex® Border Lite is a thin all-in-one foam dressing for low-exuding wounds. You can use it for chronic wounds and acute secondary healing wounds such as postoperative incisions, traumatic wounds, or sutured wounds.
The low-profile design is conformable, making it an effective wound dressing for difficult-to-dress areas such as feet and toes, hands and fingers.
The design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. It's designed to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound – so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin. That means less pain for your patients. You can reposition it with minimal loss of adhesion. Your patients can wear it in the shower.
- Thin and conformable to dress wounds on feet and toes, hands and fingers
- Discrete so your patients can get on with normal life
- Dressings with Safetac minimise pain and trauma at dressing changes