MEDPRO™ Anti-decubitus / Pressure Relief Alternating Air Pressure Air Mattress with CPR Release T01P05
MEDPRO™ Anti-decubitus Alternating Pressure Inflatable Air Mattress with Replaced Bladders
This Alternating Air Pressure Mattress uses pressure redistribution therapy to stimulate our body's blood flow. The Air Bubble Cells inflate and deflate slowly at a predetermined and adjustable cycle.
GUIDELINES FOR USE
The traditionally accepted method of pressure sore control is to turn the patient at regular intervals and to observe the areas of risk regularly.
Alternating pressure mattress is intended to aid in the treatment and prevention of pressure sores, while providing better comfort to the user.
Specially made for the treatment and prevention of pressure sore stage I and II in short-term and domiciliary therapies, providing the ultimate relief to users
1. Place the air mattress on the bed.
2. Hook the compressor pump onto the footboard of the bed.
3. Connect the mattress air tubes to the compressor, and ensure the tubes are not kinked to ensure proper airflow between them.
4. Connect the plug of the pump to the main power then turn on the switch.
5. Adjust the knob of the compressor to a maximum '5' airflow to fully inflate the mattress fast.
6. Once the mattress is fully inflated, readjust the knob to your desired
air pressure of 1-5.
TAKE CARE when operating this electrical equipment.
DO NOT leave it connected to electrical supply when not in use.
DO NOT expose the equipment to high humidity.
DO NOT use corrosive cleaning chemicals such as industrial degreasers or acetic solvents.
DO NOT attempt to relocate this equipment whilst connected to the electrical supply.
CLEANING the Compressor (Pump)
1. Disconnect pump from the main power supply before cleaning.
2. Use a cloth with mild detergent to wipe down, do not use alcohol based product.
3. Ensure set is clean and dry before connecting back to the power supply.
Compressor (pump) maintenance operations must be strictly carried out by a technician authorized and trained by the importer
√Load Capacity: 145kg
√Certificates: ISO13485, CE
√Silent and energy-saving air pump with long life motor suitable for use 24 hours a day
√Air pump comes with a hook to the bed rail
√Mattress material is made of Nylon PVC fabric which is durable, breathable, waterproof and easy to clean
√Inflated time: Within 20mins
√Size: Single bed size 80”(L) x34”(W)x 4.5”(H) (18 cells)
COMPRESSOR PUMP SPECIFICATIONS
Power rate: Low usage
Pump Cycle Time: 12 Mins
Air Output: 6L/min
Pressure Range: 50-130mmHg
Protection Against Class II Electric Shocks
Warranty: 12 months against manufacturing defects
We Also Recommend
JUMAO Oxygen Concentrator (10 Litres) JMC9A with FDA, CE & ISO cert [Comes with Dual-flow connector + Finger Pulse Oximeter]
JUMAO Oxygen Concentrator (5 Litres) JMC5A with FDA, CE & ISO cert [Comes with Finger Pulse Oximeter]
MEDPRO™ Anti-Slip Floor Solution (Improved Extra Strong Formula for Toilet Tiles!)
Anti-Rust Aluminium Alloy Foldable, Portable & Adjustable Mobile Commode Chair with 4 Wheels & 4 Brakes / Locks