MEDPRO™ Breathable Arm Sling | Forearm Support
MEDPRO™ Arm Sling is used to support injured or fractured arms. It can immobilize the forearm and elbow, thus helping to reduce pain. At the same time, it keeps your arm in the optimal position. With soft, breathable, durable mesh fabric, it can be worn over a long period of time comfortably. Besides that, an adjustable shoulder strap supports a cradling pouch for a comfortable, personalized fit that holds your arm in place to minimize motion.
- Provides mild support for sprains and post-surgery recovery
- Cradle design takes the weight off your arm to help reduce fatigue
- Breathable materials allow air to circulate and help keep skin dry
- Comfort Pad cushions the shoulder bone and muscles
- One-hand, quick-release sleeve for easy on and off
- Convenient design can be worn on either arm
- Size: Adjustable
Who needs it?
- Arm or Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder dislocation
- Minor rotator cuff injuries
We Also Recommend
MEDPRO™ Carpal Tunnel Hand Wrist & Thumb Brace / Splint Adjustable Velcro Strap
MEDPRO™ Soft Foam Orthopedic Cervical Neck Support Brace for Moderate Neck Pain